International Political Science Association
Friday, 1 October 2004
This page is primarily for the information of CAUL/CEIRC members who wish to subscribe to this publisher's products and/or services. It provides information about offers to CAUL and CAUL-specific pricing, and links to relevant pages on the publisher's own web site. For other information, please go directly to International Political Science Association.
See also Offers to CAUL/CEIRC - Licences - Technical/Sales Support - Statistics
CAUL Pricing / Offers to CAUL/CEIRC
Members can link to the following from the documents display below.
EBSCO has recently released International Political Science Abstracts (24/9/04)
International Political Science Abstracts (IPSA), produced by the International Political Science Association, includes current indexing and abstracts of the world's leading journals in political science. This authoritative database contains over 100,000 records from nearly 900 journals published from 1989 to the present. Approximately 8,000 new records are being added to the database yearly. EBSCOhost's inherent linking capabilities allow subscribing libraries to establish links from citations in IPSA to corresponding full text found in their other EBSCOhost databases as well as e-journal collections.
If you would like additional information and/or a free trial of International Political Science Abstracts, please send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Offer to CEIRC via Ovid (20/5/03)
Ovid Technologies is happy to announce that it now offers the International Political Science Abstracts database. Produced by the major scholarly association in the field - International Political Science Association, this database offers global coverage of citations and abstracts to scholarly journal articles and yearbooks. Links to full text via Links@Ovid are also included in the Ovid implementation.
There is a special CEIRC member offer of a 25% discount on this database for orders placed between now and July 31st 2003.
· Political Science method and theory
· Political thinkers and ideas
· Political and administrative institutions
· Political processes (public opinion, attitudes, parties, forces, groups, and elections)
· International relations
· National and area studies - Such as China, Japan, Middle East, Scandinavia, European Union, Latin America, etc.
Examples of topics researchers may be interested in:
· International Trade (Free Trade areas, changes in trading patterns)
· Responses to terrorism (U.S. and elsewhere)
· The politics of international relations
· Environmental pollution (Kyoto accords and more)
· Employment (and unemployment worldwide)
· U.S. bi-lateral relations (UK, Russia, Saudi Arabia, more)
· Political parties (and their changing platforms)
· Global figures (Roosevelt, Tony Blair, Napoleon, MaoTse-Zedong, et. al.
· and much more
Further information is available at the Ovid website at: International Political Science Abstracts
Free 30-day trials are available upon request. Please feel free to let your Ovid representative know if you further product or pricing details for this resource
Nigel Ashworth (TAS, NT, SA) email@example.com
Belinda Sharp (QLD, WA) firstname.lastname@example.org
Áine Rice (NSW, VIC, ACT) email@example.com
Senior Regional Sales Manager
Phone: 61 (0)2 9231 5599
Fax: 61 (0)2 9231 5086
Mobile 0411 078 176
We have moved - please note new address:
Level 4, 333 George Street