Staffing - Planning & Management
Friday, 22 June 2007
|Training & Staff Development Programs
- Bond University. Staff development feedback report form. Available on request.
- Charles Sturt University. Available on request. (7/5/07)
o Performance Management Scheme
o Performance Management Scheme Policy
o Guidelines on Confidentiality and Storage of Performance Review Documents
o Workforce Planning Guidelines
o DLS Induction and Development Program
- Griffith University. Information Services Learning and Development Plan 2004. Available on request.
- Queensland University of Technology. Training Needs Analysis. Available on request.
- University of Melbourne. Training needs Analysis. Available on request.
- University of Queensland. Staff Training and development (Induction Program, Staff Rotation Program, Future Focus, Wellness Program, Management Skills and Mentoring Program). Available on request. (13/4/07)
- University of Technology, Sydney. Staff Employment and Development Framework (under revision). Available on request. (22/6/07)
- University of Western Sydney. Staff Development Policy available on request. (10/4/07)
- Victoria University. Operational Plan for Victoria University Library Training and Staff Development 2003-2004
- Victoria University. A methodology for developing staff skills to take the VU Library into the future 2003. Available on request.